Transfer, Recycling, and Processing Facilities Services
Helping clients maximize operational and asset efficiency, profitability, safety, and durability for the materials they manage – including emerging alternative waste conversion technologies that find higher value and beneficial uses.
At Cornerstone, we understand that your facility is not just another generic pre-engineered building, but has unique history and challenges. To create short and long-term value, we use a holistic approach that considers all facets of your operation.
Clients come to Cornerstone seeking answers to all kinds of solid waste facilities related questions, and with a combined experience encompassing more than 225 recycling, material recovery, co-composting, transfer, and maintenance projects, we can work to solve nearly any facilities related concern. Our solutions merge the insight gained from national and international projects with detailed local knowledge.
Our Transfer, Recycling, and Processing Facilities services include:
- Alternative waste conversion process, due diligence and evaluation
- Solid waste, organics, and recyclables facilities management, planning, permitting, and design
- Truck, rail, marine facility design, from permitting through construction
- Material handling, sorting, separation, and processing equipment layout and specification
- Evaluations, improvements, and retrofits of existing solid waste facilities
- Bid and construction phase services
- LEED services with certified professionals
- Air quality control system design/permitting