Assisting project developers, equity investors and financers with understanding and quantifying project value, risks, and upside potential.
Cornerstone’s responsive transactional support services team leverages its engineering and operational background and business understanding to recognize the value of each project opportunity. We help our clients understand the value and risk associated with transactions ranging from small commercial businesses like automotive repair and gasoline retail to large industrial operations such as solid waste landfills, transfer stations and biogas energy facilities.
Our Transactional support services include:
- Due diligence
- Solid waste mergers and acquisitions
- Biogas project regulatory review, resource projections and evaluations
- Environmental site assessments including Phase I and II investigations
- Financial modeling assistance
- Remedial action cost projections
- Post-transaction support, including permitting, design, remediation services