Organics Management Services
Helping clients transition towards alternative methods.
Cornerstone experts use their decades of experience managing material and beneficially reusing traditional waste materials to help clients integrate organics management systems into existing infrastructure or build new and efficient facilities.
From feasibility analysis to facility design and layout, our extensive experience in transfer stations, MRFs, landfills, and biogas management make Cornerstone the unique and clear choice when using or upgrading composting technology, adding anaerobic digestion or changing the recipe going into an existing anaerobic digester at a WWTP or stand-along unit.
Our Organics Management services include:
- Aerated Static Pile Composting
- Equipment recommendations
- Pad layout
- Air distribution design
- Pilot plan development
- Process logic diagrams for monitoring and operations
- Site and civil design
- Anaerobic Digesters (wet to dry)
- Permitting to accept food waste
- Equipment recommendations and layout
- Building design, including air handling
- Air permitting
- Biogas collection/distribution/treatment/conversion
- Development Services
- Feasibility and economic siting studies
- Environmental site planning
- Ongoing compliance support