Operations and Maintenance Services
Focusing on efficient, safe, and compliant operations.
Cornerstone offers a wide range of operations and maintenance (O&M) services at active and closed landfills and landfill gas-to-energy (LFGTE) facilities throughout the United States that includes O&M of landfill gas collection and control systems, leachate and condensate collection and pumping systems, and groundwater monitoring networks.
From overseeing construction, to conducting environmental monitoring, to operating control systems, our clients rely on us to ensure efficient, safe and productive operations and to maintain compliance with regulatory requirements.
Our O&M services include:
- LFG collection and control system O&M
- Landfill post-closure O&M, monitoring, inspections and reporting
- Leachate collection system management, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Groundwater monitoring well installation oversight, monitoring and reporting
- Training of site personnel on LFG collection and control systems O&M and reporting
- Small construction project capability for gas collection system modifications
- Mobile data collection and mapping
- Spatial information management
- CAD and GIS integration
- Data modeling and visualization
- Spatial analysis
- 3D modeling, visualization, and analysis