Solid Waste and Landfill Engineering Market
Maximizing facility space and planning for the future
Founded by industry leaders who have developed and shaped solid waste technology over the past 30 years, Cornerstone’s personnel provide a full range of services to organizations engaged in the collection, disposal, recycling, transfer, composting, or processing of solid waste.
We use our years and breadth of solid waste experience, both national and international, as a springboard to offer creative, cost effective and strategic approaches to municipalities, public and private waste companies, and solid waste authorities. Whether the goal is to reduce, expand, conserve or create renewable products, Cornerstone can help attain the goal using tried and true practices or select emerging new technologies showing great promise for the future.
Rely on Cornerstone when you need help maximizing facility space and optimizing the location and configuration of site features, while keeping an eye on accommodating future growth. And doing it all in an efficient and environmentally compliant manner.
What sets us apart in the Solid Waste market?
- Solid waste specialization
- Expertise with all aspects of solid waste facility design and engineering
- Leader in incorporating innovative elements
- Understanding the daily and long-term challenges faced by owners and operators
- Nationwide presence with a knowledge of local and regional issues
- Providing sound yet balanced business and technical solutions
Our services for Solid Waste clients
- Landfill design and engineering
- Solid waste permitting
- Site and civil design
- Air quality
- Transfer, recycling, and processing facilities
- Solid waste management planning
- Operations and maintenance