Integrating what works for the economy and the environment.
Whether offering compliance solutions, supporting sustainable practices, optimizing operation and maintenance activities or developing exit strategies for legacy liability, Cornerstone's professionals offer creative, cost-effective, and strategic approaches for our industrial and commercial clients.
From chemical, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper and metal finishing to banking, legal, real estate, and transportation clients, we listen to our clients' needs, seek to understand their strategic plans and goals, and integrate services to achieve these goals. We also have the experience to work with various stakeholders, including citizens groups and regulators, to achieve practicable and cost-effective outcomes.
Our personnel remain at the forefront of changes in the regulatory environment and advances in technology. We can help you navigate the complex world of environmental regulation, and apply both established and innovative technology. We know what works.
What sets us apart in the Industrial market?
- An exit strategy or end-use perspective
- Understanding the need for continued manufacturing operations
- Integration of hydrogeology and engineering
- The ability to bring stakeholders together and get to consensus
- Decades of practicable, relevant experience
- Application of innovative technologies
Our services for Industrial customers
- Environmental planning and compliance
- Regulatory reporting
- Air quality
- Transactional services