Helping our clients protect the environment and manage their liability
When our clients want to purchase or sell, investigate, or remediate a property, they rely on Cornerstone to focus on the bottom line while complying with all applicable regulations and protecting the human health and environment.
We use our years of environmental experience as a springboard to help municipalities, private companies, land owners, developers, and attorneys to understand and manage their environmental liabilities and effectively reuse brownfield sites. We can help you do it all in an efficient and environmentally compliant manner.
What sets us apart in the Environmental/Remediation market?
- Well rounded team of engineers, geologists, scientists and field technicians
- Proficiency with all aspects of site investigation, remediation and regulatory compliance
- Experts at forensic groundwater investigation
- Understanding the daily and long-term challenges faced by land owners and developers
- Nationwide presence with a knowledge of local and regional issues
- Providing sound yet balanced business and technical solutions
Our services for Environmental/Remediation clients
- Phase 1 and 2 environmental site investigations
- Due diligence
- Site investigations
- Preparation of Environmental Impact Statements
- Remedial investigations
- Remedial system design and permitting
- Environmental and groundwater monitoring
- Technical assistance related to litigation
- Operations and maintenance
- Regulatory compliance evaluations and assistance