Seeking an exciting entry level position with a Zweig White’s Hot Firms Top 50 firm? Ready to begin your career with the right company? Eager to make a difference? If so, we want to hear from you!
A career with Cornerstone Environmental Group is the first step toward your personal growth and career development. Our development framework provides you with the opportunity to apply concepts studied in school to actual environmental projects in a multitude of settings. We develop a plan with you that will help you grow within the company, both personally and professionally.
We are always seeking new staff to share in our mission:
- Continue to be leaders in our fields of practice by providing the highest quality environmental, solid waste engineering, field service and construction management services from project conception to completion.
- Develop and maintain relationships for life with our clients by focusing on superior client service, responsiveness and cutting edge technical expertise.
- Develop relationships for life with our employees by providing a rewarding and challenging work environment that encourages innovation and a strong passion for their profession.
Annual recruiting events
Cornerstone attends several career fairs and events throughout the year. In addition we provide career postings at numerous college and university career centers. Check our News and Events page for upcoming career fairs.
Upcoming Career Fairs:
- March 1, 2013
- September 20, 2012
University at Buffalo
- October 4, 2012
University of New Hampshire
- October 25, 2012
Ideal candidates for entry-level positions possess the following skills:
- Technical skill: Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering or science including civil engineering, environmental engineering, geology, environmental science or any related field.
- Organized: Follow up abilities, good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proactive: Can work independently when required and looks for ways to go beyond the request.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Able to work effectively on teams and create productive working relationships.
- Strong communication skills: Able to convey thoughts and ideas effectively in writing and verbally.
If this sounds like you – launch your career with Cornerstone!
“Building a strong foundation is vital for success. Recruiting for talented new graduates allows us to maintain this foundation as our employees continue to develop their careers and advance within the company.”