Cornerstone provides a rewarding and challenging work environment and has developed a competitive benefits program that continues to grow to meet our employees' needs.
Cornerstone is committed to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees by providing an industry leading competitive benefits package. Together with Insperity, our Professional Employer Organization, which serves as our full service HR department, we provide comprehensive insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, retirement plans and other competitive employee benefits.
Our core benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- Flexible spending account or health savings account
- Disability insurance (employer paid)
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays and leave time
- Profit sharing/performance bonus plan
- Spot bonus plan
- Employee referral program
- Optum Care24 – Employee Assistance Program
- Educational assistance and tuition reimbursement
Other exciting benefits include:
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Commuter benefit program
- Credit union
- Adoption assistance
- Certification/accreditation recognition plan
"Cornerstone provides the perfect balance of training and experience to ensure one can function effectively between science, technology, industry, and government."