Cornerstone Environmental Group, LLC is an engineering consulting and field service firm dedicated to providing services to the solid waste industry and commercial, industrial, and agricultural clients throughout the nation.
Founded by industry leaders who have helped to develop and shape solid waste, energy, and environmental technologies over the past 30 years, the entire Cornerstone organization shares a common vision – to serve its clients with energy, integrity, and innovation.
Cornerstone’s staff is a team of professionals recognized nationally for their environmental expertise. Our mission is to provide the highest quality environmental, solid waste engineering, field service, construction management and professional services, from project conception to completion.
Did You Know?
- In the past two seasons, Cornerstone has provided construction quality assurance (CQA) Services in 13 states on 18 landfill cell construction projects totaling more than 120 acres and on 29 landfill gas (LFG) construction projects including nearly 500 gas wells and 50 miles of piping.
- For two major clients’ facilities in California, Nevada and Utah, Cornerstone provided engineering, compliance, operation and maintenance of gas collection and control systems that collected 11.5 billion cubic feet (BCF) of LFG in 2011 (equivalent to 21,870 cubic feet per minute).
- Cornerstone provides routine air compliance assistance to over 120 facilities on an annual basis.
- Cornerstone observes and reviews an average of 25 air emission source tests per year.
- Since its inception, Cornerstone has worked on more than 2,800 projects in 44 states.